Freedom stories collected April 10th

Kelly Killian Sutton:
A friend of mine jut shared this with me “She has a neighbor who works for State Employees Credit Union in Raleigh, NC… she asked her if she knew the banks and governments had been foreclosed on? She said, “yes”. Then, my friend asked what they were doing about it. She said, :business as usual until otherwise notified.” This is why we need to continue to DO!!!!! Individuals are being USED in the system as usual. However, I hope this gives you peace in knowing that what has happened is TRUTH!

Trip Mcmurray:
So I spent the day handing out foreclosure fliers to banks all over down town Denver and in Lakewood co. And now I went and set up oppt-in Denver on face book. And one more li’ll thing I do the flier to the Denver post and Westword magazine. Doing is being

Trip Mcmurray:
I’m in I printed foreclosure fliers and am going back to hand them out at every bank in Denver.

Jane Evershed:
Just know that all this paperwork we are doing re CNs etc is an interim step toward our existence in the Golden Age as free beings and soon we will no longer have to play these paper games. In the meantime lets keep it up, ITS WORKING. Thanks to all who understand this, are active and participate, you are being and doing in alignment with the planets as we transition. The sun is smiling and laughing with your DNA