Wednesday, February 20, 2013

CVAC United States of America

For those of you unfamiliar with the term CVAC or what it means, please check out this posting from CVAC Musings as well as Owl's other posts.  I just gotta say I love the fun question and answer format!  I'll try to get a CVAC section posted on the OPPT Resources page...

CVAC United States of America
02/20/2013
Another real and true conversation between Owl and OPPTopus.
Picture

I am still wiping tears from my eyes. I looked at a document that D. from Removing the Shackles posted yesterday because everyone was saying, Ooo, this is "vital." Tears started almost right away. You can read it by clicking here. Part three (III) is the part that has to do with CVACs. Heather talks about this document for almost three hours on the radio and you can click here to listen to her.

Okay, so now I'll tell you what happened when OPPTopus came back from his dip. (You can read the beginning of that conversation by clicking here if you missed it.) This was the second part of the conversation:

Owl:   Wowee. I like CVACs more and more every day, OPPTopus. So, tell me more about the united states of America CVAC!

OPPTopus:   Well you see, Owl, the Trustees needed a structure that would give their work legal standing with the PTW.

No comments:

Post a Comment