Friday, February 22, 2013

So Many Stories, So Little Time!!!

There are ton's of things happening right now that I'd love to tell you about but my time during the day is limited and since Mercury is going retrograde tomorrow (according to today's Oracle Report), which I think my computer must be prepping for since we're not getting a long very well... 

Just to give you a glimpse of what is on the horizon - Spain has started going back to a barter system (I'll post this later today or if you need to read it now you can go to www.removingtheshackles.net - its a few stories down).  I've also read some great articles by others that are challenging the old system and they're inspirational to say the least.

Please check back later today for some actual stories...  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment